As a partner with the community, we are available to provide presentations on mental health wellness, coping skills and recovery principles to area businesses and civic organizations.
We offer a variety of speakers and topics. Our presentations can be tailored to meet the specific needs and interests of your particular group.
Some of our topics include:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: What to look for
- Decreasing Stressful Responses and Identification of Coping Skills
- Trauma’s Impact On the Developing Brain
- Changing the Way You Think Can Change the Way You Feel
- Basic Information About Mental Health Issues
- Employment Possibilities for People with Disabilities
Please call us at 918.682.8407 to schedule a speaker.