Our staff is a dedicated and caring group of professionals who are committed to providing quality behavioral health care. Clinical staff includes:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Specialists
- Certified Behavioral Health Case Managers
- Physician’s Assistant & Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Staff
- Recovery Support Specialists
- Care Coordinators
- Family Support Specialists
- Behavioral Health Aids
Announcing New Physician Partnership!
GCBHS is proud to announce their partnership with the “Strength of Mind” medical practice located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. This group began in 1984 and, over the past 24 years, has grown to include providers offering a full scope of care from young children to older adults. Strength of Mind now has clinics in Claremore and South Tulsa-Broken Arrow, and serves much of northeastern Oklahoma. In addition, providers serve at Claremore Regional Hospital, OSU Medical School, Senior Renewal Program in Fairfax, Oklahoma, and remotely throughout the state via the telepsychiatry program.