GCBHS provides welcoming and confidential medical, behavioral health, and crisis stabilization services to individuals of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay.
These individuals include (but are not limited to):
- Children who have serious emotional disturbances
- Individuals with chronic addiction
- Those with mild/moderate substance use disorders
- Individuals who have complex health profiles
- Adults who have severe mental illness (Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, etc.)
- Individuals with mild/moderate mental illness
- Insured and uninsured individuals
- Those who are on Medicaid
- Members of the armed services/veterans
- Low income or underserved individuals/families
Outpatient services for children include mental health and substance use treatment and crisis intervention; 24/7 mobile crisis services, screening referral; assessment; therapy; psychotropic medication services; schools-based services, which include behavioral interventions and therapy; case management; systems of care (SOC) which includes WRAP around services and transition services up to age 25; and children’s behavioral health home services.
Outpatient services for adults include mental health and substance use treatment; 24/7 crisis intervention; screening referral; assessment; therapy; case management; behavioral health home services; psychotropic medication management; medications assisted treatment (MAT). In addition to our outpatient array of services, we also have a 16 bed community-based structured crisis center (CBSCC), where we provide therapy, case management discharge planning, medication management, and stabilization for individuals in a mental health or substance abuse use crisis.
GCBHS is certified by and funded in part, by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.