LPN or RN licensed by the State of Oklahoma to practice nursing.


Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and must be able to obtain a food handler’s permit.

Crisis Care Manager

Requires a Bachelors Degree in Mental Health Field. Must become case management certified within the 90 days of employment.

Peer Recovery Support Specialist

Requires High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must be able to become certified through ODMHSAS PRSS program within 90 days of employment.


Must be licensed or license eligible by the State of Oklahoma.